I create Hand-Crafted artisanal goods & wares
How it works:
- Artisan applications are reviewed by a committee once a month.
- UVFM reserves Artisan Space strictly for artists and craftspeople creating "one of a kind", hand/machine crafted goods that are locally designed and produced by the artist.
- The Stall Rental Fee for Artisans is $45 per market day, all sales are yours to keep - we never take a percentage!
- Unlike Farm and Food Vendors, Artisan Vendors simply call in on a weekly or monthly basis to schedule the markets they wish to attend. Spaces are on a first come first serve basis.
- Artisans, just like our food purveyors and farmers, must be the producer of the product for sale. We do not provide space for 3rd party distributers.
YES! We are currently accepting new applicants!
- Submission of the Online Application Form (below).
Send by Email To Info@uvfm.org:
- A one page bio of your background and history as an artist. Include your process, a description of ALL work that you would bring for sale, your price range, a description of your display, and whether you are a previous UVFM exhibitor. Items not described or juried may not be brought to the market!
- 3-6 current photos of your work no older than one year old depicting high end to low end product, one photo of your display set-up, and one photo of your studio or of you working in your workshop. The UVFM jury reserves the right to visit your workshop.
- Copy of most recent receipt for purchase of raw materials for product.
- Copy of Seller’s Permit (State of California Resale Number) from State Board of Equalization, (510) 622-4100.
- Copy of Certificate of General Liability Insurance for $1M naming UVFM as Additional Insured.
We are looking forward to working with you, and hope you will include our Markets in your future plans.