Saturdays: 10am - 2pm
OPEN Year'Round: Rain & Shine
LOCATION: Corner of Redwood Rd. and Norbridge Ave. (Castro Valley BART Station)
WIC and EBT are accepted at this market.
Thanks to the Market-Match Grant, EBT customers can now receive a dollar for dollar match, up to $10 free to spend on fruits and vegetables at Castro Valley's Farmers' Market!
Everything you find at our Farmers' Market is grown or made right here in California. We pride ourelves on helping your family eat seasonally and healthfully, as Mother Nature inteneded.
- Marina Sea Food - Freshly Line Caught, Whole fish and fillets
- Achadinha Cheese - Butter, Yogurt, & Cheese from Sheep and Cows
- Great Valley Eggs Conventional organic fed chicken Eggs
- New! Sunrise Family Farm 100% Pasture finished Quail, Duck & Chicken Eggs
- New! New Growth Ranch Coming soon! 100% Pasture finished pork and chicken meat raised right here in Castro Valley's farm land.
Certified Organic Produce
- Avila Farms Assortment of Vegetables and herbs
- J&M Imbarra Assortment of Vegetables, herbs, and Mushrooms
- Smit Ranch Apples, grapes, packaged nuts, juice, and Jams
- New! Sunrise Farms Avocados, whole nuts, juice, Jams, fruit-rollups, salsas & eggs.
- Rodriguez Berries (Summers: March-Nov)
- Yerena Berries (Summer: March-Nov)
Locally Grown Produce
- NEW! Froylan Flower Farm Beautiful flowers for bouquets
- Gotelli Cherries (Summers: June-Sept)
- G&S Corn (Summers: June-Sept)
- Rojas Family Farms
- Specialty Produce
- Stackhouse (Summers: March-Nov)
- Xiong Family Farm
- Angela's -Potato Salad and Lemonade (Seasonal: May-Oct)
- Beckman's Bakery -Breads, Granolas, Pasteries, and Pies
- Hummus Guy -Dips, Olives, Havalah, and Chips
- Karen's Bakery -Cookies and Pies, with Gluten Free options
- Namaskar -Gluten Free Roti, spreads and pockets
- Paradise PotPies -Savory, filling and nutricious.
- Arnold's BBQ (Summers: March-Nov)
- Poke Bowl (Summers: March-Nov)