New HOT FOOD INquiries
I serve Food & Drinks Ready For Immediate, On-Site Consumption.
1. Do I Qualify?
All prepared food, both prepackaged and hot food ready for on site consumption, must be produced by the purveyor in a certified comissary Kitchen, hold all needed permits and comply with all Food Handeling and Fire safety protocols. All prepared food is subject to a tasting to assure product quality and appeal. WE DO NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED SAMPLES.
2. Understand UVFM's Official Rules:
Take some time to learn about our Market Rules & Regulations Download HERE.
Still have questions? Read through our FAQ Page
2. Apply: Fill out and submit the online Application Form below. It is free to apply, however we ask that applicants have a good grasp of the expectations before submitting.
3. Requirements AFTER approval into a market:
- Annual Membership Registration Fee and weekly Stall Fee with UVFM
- County Environmental Health Permit and/or Food Processor’s Registration.
- Vehicle Vending Permit from Health Department of County selling in.
- Product Liability Insurance Policy with Urban Village Farmers' Market Association listed as "Additional Insured."
- Fire rated tent, fire extinguisher and all necissary equipment to pass Fire Inspections.
If accepted into a market, Hot Food Vendors are expected to be open for business every week, rain or shine, unless an alternate schedule has been pre-approved in writing. 4 annual absences from the market are permitted for wellness, illness, or emergencies reasons without charge.
If you plan to send an employee to sell your product, it is mandatory that you provide them with training of all market rules and thorough food handling safety and materials. It is also very important that your employee has in depth understanding of your product ingredients, sourcing, and process. Being able to answer detailed customer questions is at the essence of the Farmers' Market experience.
New Vendor APPLICATION:
Ready to apply?
Fill out and submit the online form.
If you do not see a Submit Button, Hit the TAB Key to scroll down.