New Farmer Inquiries

I Am A California Certified Agricultural Producer, Rancher, Beekeeper, or Fishery. I Grow my Produce, Nursery Stock, and/Or Catch/Raise my Livestock.


First Step: After reading the overview of information, fill out and submit the online Application Form below.

Requirements after approval into a market: All Agricultural Vendors will need to buy their own 10x10 tent, preferably with vent flaps at the top. All signage, visible prices, furniture, and materials needed to operate your booth and maintain proper food handling pratices if you choose to sample.

  • Current General Liability Insurance Policy for $1 million with Urban Village Farmers' Market Association listed as "Additional Insured."
  • Certificate of Auto Insurance.
  • Current Certified Producer Certificate (CPC)


  • 2nd Certificate.
  • Current State Organic Registration and 3rd party certification.
  • Nursery License.
  • CA Egg Handler Registration
  • Current County Health Permit and/or State Processed Food Registration (PFR).

Attendance: If accepted into a market, Farmer Vendors are expected to be open for business every week, rain or shine, unless an alternating schedule has been pre-arranged. A certain amount of annual absences from the market are permitted for seasonality, illness, and emergencies.

Staffing: If you plan to send an employee to sell your product, it is mandatory that you provide them with training of all market rules and thorough food handling safety and materials. It is also very important that your employee has in depth understanding of your product and growing practices. Being able to answer detailed customer questions is at the essence of the Farmers' Market experience.

STOP: Are You Already An Active Vendor At UVFM?

For Membership Renewal and Resources for Current Vendors:

NEW Farmer Application:

If you do not see a SUBMIT button, hit the TAB Key to scroll down.

A confirmation will appear on this page once your application has been received.