2019 Membership Letter to Farmers
Dear UVFM Vendors,
Happy New Year! Urban Village Farmers’ Market Association is pleased to extend an invitation to many new and returning vendors for participation in the 2019 season. You can now renew your annual membership entirely online! We hope that you will find that these changes save you time and make your ongoing collaboration with UVFM a positive one.
OPENING DATES OF SEASONAL MARKETS:
- Cambrian Park Farmers’ Market starts its 13th season on Wednesday, May 1st from 4 pm to 8 pm, thru the end of September 2019.
- Willow Glen ....
Things are looking good for a great farmers’ market season, so we look forward to another fun year with all of you!
Whether you submit online or by mail, you will need to reserve your space for this season. The following documents should be received no later than March 1st, 2019. Please send newly issued 2019 Grower Certs as you receive them.
A complete packet includes:
- A completed Urban Village RSVP/Membership Form.
- 2019 Certified Producers Certificate.
- Certificate of Commercial General Liability Insurance naming UVFM as Additional Insured (minimum $1,000,000).
- Certificate of Auto Insurance (Please advise Ins. Co’s. of new UVFM mailing address: 348 Lewis Street #4A, Oakland, CA 94607).
- If submitting by mail, include an executed copy of the “Signature Page” and “Resale Enforcement Agreement” on the last page of the 2019 UVFM Rules and Regulations document, downloadable from the website. (This page is automatically included in the online application.)
- The annual membership fee of $50.
If applicable to you, also include:
- Nursery License, Seller’s Permit, (nursery stock & flower growers).
- 2019 2nd Certificate and Authorization Letter.
- 2019 Organic Producers Certificate.
- Processed Food Registration permit from CA Dept. of Public Health.
In lieu of vendor gifts this year, UVFM will be contributing to the "California Beautiful Foundation" to assist farm communities affected by the horrible fires our state experienced in 2017 and 2018.
Please visit our website to find all forms needed and to review the farmers’ markets we operate. If you are interested in a market but not invited, please make note on the RSVP form. We will review the request, and notify applicants accordingly.
We are looking forward to working with you, and hope you will include Urban Village Farmers’ Markets in your future plans. Thanks.
Ron Pardini Executive Director