In an effort to increase efficiency as well as decrease paper waste, you can now submit all your membership packet materials online, including document uploads and the annual fee. Please note that the form will not qualify unless fully complete. If you prefer not to use the online system, you are more than welcome to submit your packet by postal-mail or in person at the market: UVFM, 348 Lewis Street, #4A, West Oakland, CA, 94607
2018 Rules and Regulations Packet
Before submitting your Renewal application, please read the 2018 Rules and Regs document, as you will be asked to acknowledge and sign to agree to the terms.
For best results pre-read through the application before filling it out. Gather all your documents, have them already scanned or photographed for upload, read through the Rules and Regs packet, and have a credit card on hard.
A Letter to our Valued Members:
Dear UVFM Vendors,
I hope all is well and thank you for all that you bring to UVFM Farmers' Market customers. Each vendor is a valued member of the UVFM Team which is why we are aiming to improve some of our systems of operation on behalf of all our busy and talented members.
- You can now renew membership packets entirely online
- A new online job / bulletin board can be accessed anytime using your password: blueberries. Here vendors can post jobs for hire or other notices for the public on our website.
- We are also launching a new online registration system for Artisans to sign up for their weekly markets instead of calling in.
- We hope that you will find these changes save you time and make your ongoing collaboration with UVFM a positive one.
OPENING DAYS OF SEASONAL MARKETS:
Cambrian Park Farmers’ Market starts its 12th season on Wednesday, May 2nd from 4 pm to 8 pm, thru the end of September 2018. Things are looking good for another great farmers’ market season, so we look forward to another fun year with all of you!
The Food and Artisan membership term runs every April 2018 through March 2019. Please follow the link above to submit the online 2018 Application/ Membership form along with the following applicable documents by April 15th, 2018:
- A current copy of State of California Resale Number (Seller’s Permit) from State Board of Equalization.
- A current copy of your Product (Food Vendors) or General (Artisans) Liability Insurance Policy with UVFM named as “Additional Insured”.
Food Vendors only:
- A current copy of your Facility Health Permit (County) OR Processed Food Registration (State).
- A current copy of your Temporary Food Facility Permit, Mobile Food Facility Permit, OR Itinerant Vehicle Permit from County Health Department you’re selling in.
If you wish to handle this renewal by mail or in person, please ask a Market Manager for a hard copy of the application, or email us at Info@uvfm.org.
If you have interest or questions regarding any Urban Village Farmers’ Markets, please give us a call, or send us an email. Thank you for your continued collaboration!