DEADLINE: MARCH 1 2018
A Letter to our Valued Members:
March 20, 2017
Dear UVFM Food Vendors
I hope all is well and thank you for braving the storms during this challenging season. The weather finally seems to be clearing up and customers are anxious to get outside again. Things are looking good for another great farmers’ market season, so we look forward to another fun year with all of you!
It’s time to update our records and renew annual UVFM memberships. The Food Vendor and Artisan membership term runs April through March. Please fill out the enclosed 2017 Application/ Membership Form and return it with the following applicable documents by April 15th, 2017:
- Current copy of State of California Resale Number (Seller’s Permit) from State Board of Equalization.
- Current copy of your Product (Food Vendors) or General (Artisans) Liability Insurance Policy with UVFM named as “Additional Insured”.
FOOD VENDORS ONLY:
- Current copy of your Facility Health Permit (County) OR Processed Food Registration (State).
- Current copy of your Temporary Food Facility Permit, Mobile Food Facility Permit, OR Itinerant Vehicle Permit from County Health Department you’re selling in.
OPENING DAYS OF SEASONAL MARKETS:
- Cambrian Park Farmers’ Market starts it’s 11th season on Wednesday, May 3rd from 4:00pm to 8:00pm, May thru September.