I create Hand-Crafted artisanal goods.
The way it works:
- Artisan applications are reviewed by a committee once a month.
- UVFM reserves Artisan Space strictly for artists and craftspeople creating "one of a kind", hand/machine crafted goods that are locally designed and produced by the artist.
- The Stall Rental Fee for Artisans is $42 per market day, all sales are yours to keep - we never take a percentage!
- Unlike Farm and Food Vendors, Artisan Vendors simply call in on a weekly or monthly basis to schedule the markets they wish to attend. Spaces are on a first come first serve basis.
YES! We are currently accepting new applicants!
The requirements are:
- Submission of the Online Application Form (below).
Send by Email To Info@uvfm.org:
- A one page bio of your background and history as an artist. Include your process, a description of ALL work that you would bring for sale, your price range, a description of your display, and whether you are a previous UVFM exhibitor. Items not described or juried may not be brought to the market!
- 3-6 current photos of your work no older than one year old depicting high end to low end product, one photo of your display set-up, and one photo of your studio or of you working in your workshop. The UVFM jury reserves the right to visit your workshop.
- Copy of most recent receipt for purchase of raw materials for product.
- Copy of Seller’s Permit (State of California Resale Number) from State Board of Equalization, (510) 622-4100.
- Copy of Certificate of General Liability Insurance for $1M naming UVFM as Additional Insured.
We are looking forward to working with you, and hope you will include our Markets in your future plans.